Monday, November 7, 2011

Sweetest kids on Earth!

As some of you may know I was out on Friday with a very sick pup.  She somehow managed to get a hold of vitamins and swallowed nearly 300! Long story short...

I am very thankful she is still in my life. She still has some follow up appointments but the vets are optimistic that everything will be ok.

I am SO thankful for community helpers, especially vets this week!

I am also thankful for Mrs. Gonzalez who stepped in for the day when a sub never showed. (It's very hard to find a sub on Fridays, especially when it's very last minute and unplanned.) They had a great day doing what we do in here! Mrs. Gonzalez is the BEST!

I am also thankful for my sweet kinders.  When I went up to school on Friday afternoon to check on things and get the treats for the firemen I found the best surpise!

Everyone had written get well soon cards for Millie! It was so thoughtful!

A couple of the sweet cards and pictures.
And here's the patient...
I had to draw a Double T on her red bandage for the game this weekend...sadly, it didn't help.
I'll be back soon with updates on all our COMMUNITY HELPER visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment