Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FOOTBALL

IT'S SCIENCE!

Really!

See...




We've been learning about motion in science. Today we made paper footballs and learned to play the game by pushing the paper across the floor.  The noise level in our class told me they were having FUN! You can direct any emails from annoyed future teachers to me for teaching them this old school game. (It's true, everything you need to learn you learn in Kindergarten - like how to play paper football!)

And while I don't have any pics of the other happenings in class I can assure you we have been busy.  Really, really busy reading, reading, reading, and reading!!

PLEASE read every night.  Practice sight words, letter sounds, vowels, chunks as much as possible! I will send home the vowel and chunk chart we use soon! It's very important that everyone keeps this up so they are ready for first grade!

*     *     *

100th Day of School

Next week is the 100th day of school! I sent home a note and bag about an activity we will be doing in class. I found one on the floor so I know someone did not receive this.  Please let me know if your child didn't make it home with the bag and note.

No comments:

Post a Comment