Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If I had a million dollars....

I would spend it all on some cool stuff for my class...

Okay, okay, that's probably a lie. I have a list at least a mile long of things I would LOVE to waste money on (and an entirely different -and boring- list of things to spend the money wisely on: finish paying off car, student loans, etc. yuck.) BUT I would use at least some of it to purchase some awesome little toys for all my Kinder babes.

iPads for everyone!!

I definitely have a case of the green eyed monster at the moment...at least until I win the lottery!

Until then I have to settle for this:

(which sadly only has one app, because it's the only free one I could find)

I have used this app for a couple students during word work. I know there are LOTS of other awesome apps out there just waiting to be downloaded! So tell me, do you have any apps for your kiddos worth purchasing? Words, games, writing, patterns, numbers, songs, books....I'm SURE there's an app for that!

On a side note, if you have any retired iTouches that are looking for a home...I know JUST the place. I have 44 warm hands just dying to adopt them!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for parents to share! I'm interested in everyone's suggestions. We've used "iWriteWords Lite" which is free and both of my kindergarteners liked "Giraffe's Preschool Playground" but it's 99 cents.
    Thanks, Shealyn's Mom - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Wish I had an old iTouch or iPhone to donate! For free apps, I've used "Math Puppy" (though Jake hasn't taken to it yet), and there are more basic apps like "Animal Fun," "Alphabet," "Zoo," "Shapes," and "WR" (for what rhymes). Hope this helps! Have a great morning!
    Terez (Jake's mom)

    ReplyDelete